Christmas Humor Christmas Humor

Too short. Could have been good.

You could have had a great movie there, all you needed was a little more time and effort put into it.

NedenAnimator responds:

well, it was made in less than a day, bout 2 - 3 hrs... so i didnt rly care how it'd turn out...
thanx for the review tho =)

....might think of making it longer, but starting diff... so yeh, not sure yet.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

What a great Flash

Yeah that was great and one of the best Flashes on newgrounds, but is it really the best. Take a look at the Yu Yu and tell me this is better.

Factory, Factory! Factory, Factory!

This is like the picasso of Flash

That was incrediply abstract, and at moments frigtning. I feel very sad now. Your flash made me sad

Lego Quest Lego Quest

This is such a good game.

You have put so much effort into this and the game is fun to play. More flash artists should think this way. Well done and continue the game with sequals.

LoZ Scene Maker 1 LoZ Scene Maker 1

I like the idea

Hey bro. I am a keen flash game maker and not bad at using action script so I know my demands aren't too eassy for a first time flasher.

Make it so you can delete your characters.
If you really get the hang of this try make it a flash movie editor. Have a full list of motions for your sprites ad have diffrent frames instead of backgrounds. |Then make it so you can play the frames.

That will be hard though. I wonder if I could do that. I don't think so but try the forum they always help!

Tree simulation v.1 Tree simulation v.1

A very new type of game. great idea.

I love this idea. the animation and graphics are beautiful. The music is very entertaining too.

But the game is unbalanced. Here are some ideas.
Add another stat called nutrition and add things like fertilisers.
make illness and medicine.

easier said than actionscripted but this will make the game even better.